Spring is fast approaching (hopefully!), and what better way to welcome Spring with than a new patio to complete your backyard landscape!
To get you even more amped for warm weather, when you plan and purchase a hardscaping project valued at $10,000 or more, you can choose an added feature valued at $1000 FOR FREE! See below for details.
Buy More, Get More
When you know what you want, why not get more? Get even more value for your money with each pricing tier. See the photos below each tier for visuals of add-on options. Note that these options are limited and pre-determined by price point and materials available.
Tier 1: Spend $10,000-19,999, and Choose Your $1000 Free Gift
- 12 ft of Seating Wall – The more the merrier! Adds extra seating for more friends and family.
- Sunset Firepit Kit – Spark some entertainment on your patio (and roast marshmallows!)
- 2 Step, Single-Directional Step System – Sounds complicated, but it will get you from here to there (house-to-patio, that is)
- A Bubbling Water Feature with Paver & Decorative Rock Surround – Create an outdoor oasis by adding sound and ambiance to your patio.
Pssst! If you choose any variation of these versatile pavers with a border of these pavers for a 500 square foot patio, you’ll be in Tier 1 territory & eligible for a FREE $1000 add-on!
Tier 2: Spend $20,000-29,000, and Choose Your $2000 Free Gift:
- 3 Step, 3-Directional Step System – Will get you from here to there, three ways!
- Grill Box – Nestle your standard-sized grill for summer cookouts.
- 25 feet of Seating Wall – The more the merrier-er! Even more seating for friends & family! Also, the wall can be split into multiple walls if need be
- Lighting Package – Let there be light! Show off your beautiful patio day and night.
Tier 3: Spend $30,000, and Choose Your $3000 Free Gift
- Now we’re talking! – This tier allows you to choose any combination from the first two tiers totaling $3000. You could do three options from Tier 1, or two from 1 and one from 2, or… well, you get it.
- OR, you can get the lovely lighting package from Tier 2, PLUS 7 blade lights to illuminate more of your patio.
Check out the 3D Design video below to help you imagine a few of these options:
3D Design Rendering of a sample 500 Sq Ft Paver Patio featuring Firepit, 12 ft Seating Wall, Water Feature, 2 Step, Single-Directional Step System, Grill Box for standard grill, Decorative Rock/Mulch & Plant Installation options (most of which are options with your Tier 1 patio).
Is hardscaping not your thing? Ask your representative about our landscaping Plant Add-On Package options for each tier (one option shown in the video above).
Need help planning your patio? Use our new Project Planner!
Contact us to help you with the details and get your dream landscape started!
Even if you aren’t ready, your home or business can be!
Contact us or click the festive leaf above to request a free estimate for Holiday Lighting Installation!
Fall is here and we’re all excited to get outside. Fall time calls for bon fires, toasted marshmallows and ghost stories. But, is your land as prepared as you for a fire? Make sure you are taking all the necessary precautions to keep you and your landscape safe this fall! By giving your site a second look and taking the necessary precautions, you could keep yourself and your land safe this year!
Putting together your campfire site: When picking a site for a bon fire, you need to check not only the land where the fire will be placed, but also the surrounding area. Make sure you are starting the fire in a proper fire ring, fire pit or in a gravel surrounded ring. Starting a fire in an appropriately built fire pit, will give you a greater chance of being able to fully enjoy the fire and a lesser chance of it getting away from you. If you start a fire around dry grass, it has potential to catch and spread at a rapid rate. A well-treated lawn has a lesser chance of catching fire as easy.
Check the weather: When planning a fire, make sure you first call and check with your local Fire Department. Many weather conditions can factor into your fire making and the potential for a fire spreading. The wind can play a huge part in the spread of fire. Embers and sparks may fly onto surrounding grass or into surrounding landscape and catch, causing a bigger area coverage making it harder to put the fire out if not fully prepared.
Use the right burning material: Only burn safe materials such as twigs, branches and leaves. Burning water bottles and other plastics may blow up and out of your fire. Burning anything other than a compostable material also pollutes the air and is harder on the lungs if inhaled. It can also be harmful if the fire is being used to cook food.
Properly extinguish your fire: Make sure, before the fire is even started, that you have something close by to extinguish it. This could be, a hose, bucket or extinguisher. Having one of these things handy will not only give you piece of mind but also be easily accessible if the fire does get too out of hand. This is another reason that a properly built fire pit or ring is a good idea.
We hope you have a very safe fun-filled fall season!
-The Mike’s Landscaping Team
As part of your complete lawn-care development, Mike’s Landscaping recommends to perform an Aeration and Dethatching service to your lawn.
As the summer heat begins to die down, now may be the perfect time for your desired plant installation. We would love to help!